Meeting point of journalists from all over the world.
Press parking (see map of the area above)
- Press parking free of charge
- at the Press Center East (Foyer East 1st floor) and West (Administration Building, 1st Floor
- or online in the section Accreditation
Press work stations
- Free Wireless LAN: At the Press Center West and East as well as in the halls, at the open air grounds, the Entrance East, Entrance West as well as in the conference rooms
- ISDN and analogue connection for laptops
- PCs, Telephones, Photocopier
- Current high-resolution fair photos can be downloaded Press photos
Fair radio station
- Technical production help (cutting / recording / taping)
- Design and recording of independently produced magazine contributions with original sounds
- Live links to the fairs
- Production and recording of original sounds
- Recording with a MusicTaxi Vpro
- Transmission of mp3 files also possible
DNG material for television coverage
The standard version “General Fair Overview with New Products” is available free of charge and includes raw material with regard to:
- The branch’s latest trends and new products
- Original sounds, details, standards
- Transmission via ATM line possible
- For further information please visit
Press bistro West and East and Press garden
Snacks and refreshments at the Press Center West and East and in the Press Garden.
For registred journalists only. Please keep your press pass visible.
Press information, novelty list, etc.
Information, press releases, photos and dates as well as press releases of the exhibitors can now be downloaded in the section "Press". During the fair you get all important information at the Press Center West and East.